Conflicts and disputes can arise when operating a business.
At Berman Fink Van Horn, we recognize that disputes are a distraction to your business and work to minimize the impact on your operations. We are tenacious advocates and take our role as counselors seriously, advising clients to resolve matters outside the courtroom when we believe doing so is in the best interest of their business. Above all, we employ experience, common sense and creativity to resolve disputes.
Since not all cases can be resolved out of court, our business litigation attorneys try many cases in state and federal courts and appeals in state and federal appellate courts. Clients often turn to Berman Fink Van Horn to handle:
- Commercial Disputes
- Contractual Disputes
- Business Torts
- Unfair Competition Claims
- Restrictive Covenant and Trade Secrets Claims
- Real Estate Disputes
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Partnership, Shareholder, and other internal Corporate Disputes
- Shareholder Derivative Suits
- Corporate Governance Disputes
- Construction Disputes
- Securities Fraud
- Uniform Commercial Code Disputes
- Adversary Proceeding in Bankruptcy
- Civil RICO
Learn more about our Business Litigation and other legal services. Reach out to us now or call one of our business attorneys at 404-261-7711.