Information You Voluntarily Provide BFV.
You may use the BFV website without providing BFV with any information about you. BFV only collects personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide, such as when you sign up for BFV updates through the BFV website or make payment through the BFV website. Examples of such personally identifiable information that you provide to us may include, among other information, your name, physical address, email address, phone number, credit card number, credit card security number and website user name.
Other Information BFV Collects.
You may modify your browser settings to control the collection of cookies. However, if you refuse to accept cookies, you may not be able to access some pages or use some of the functions of the BFV website. Some BFV cookie files remain on your computer’s hard drive unless and until you manually delete the file.
How BFV Uses the Information It Collects.
BFV may use your information, including personally identifiable information, for business purposes including, without limitation, the following:
- To improve the quality of your BFV website visit.
- To bill your credit card when you elect to pay an invoice online or to credit your credit card in the event that BFV issues you a refund.
- To send marketing communications and informational newsletters that you have requested, opted-in to or otherwise agreed to receive.
Also, BFV may use your information, including personally identifiable information, as follows:
- BFV may contract with other companies and individuals to perform functions or services on its behalf, such as hosting and maintaining the BFV website, payment processing, database storage and management, sending email messages and informational newsletters and administering surveys. These service providers may have access to your personally identifiable information, such as your email address, needed to perform their functions, but are restricted from using it for purposes other than providing services for BFV.
- BFV may share any information you submit to BFV when BFV has your consent to do so, or when BFV needs to share the information in order to provide the information or service you requested.
- BFV may use your information to monitor how visitors are using our site.
- BFV may use your information to uncover and diagnose problems with the BFV website and servers and for day-to-day system administration needs.
What You Will Receive From BFV When You Sign Up for BFV Updates on the BFV Website.
Updating Your Information; Opting Out.
Visitors who would like to correct, update or delete any information, including personally identifiable information, may contact BFV with a request to do so at email@example.com. In addition, any users of the BFV website who have signed up for BFV updates and wish to unsubscribe to BFV’s marketing and informational communications can do so by using the unsubscribe option in an email communication or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. BFV will to respond to any request to update or modify any information, or to opt out of or unsubscribe from any communications, within a reasonable period of time. If you request the deletion or modification of your personal information maintained by BFV, such information may be retained for a period of time in BFV’s backup systems as a precaution against system failures. Some information may be retained for longer periods as required by law, contract or auditing requirements.
If you provide BFV with your email address in order to receive BFV updates, your email address will be stored on a BFV server located within BFV’s offices. BFV follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the your personally identifiable information, both during transmission and once BFV receives it, including the use of firewalls and other Internet security measures. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and BFV cannot guarantee its absolute security. Accordingly, BFV expressly disclaims any such obligation.
BFV does not store on its servers, or keep any in-office record of, any credit card information you provide BFV through the BFV website. BFV utilizes a third party service for credit card payment processing and your credit card information is stored on the third party service’s servers. BFV’s credit card processor follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the your credit card information, both during transmission and once the processor receives it. However, no method of security is absolute and BFV cannot guarantee the absolute security of your credit card information. Accordingly, BFV expressly disclaims any such obligation.
BFV Policy for Users of the BFV Website Under Age 18.
The BFV website is not intended for use by individuals under 18 years of age. Users under the age of 18 should get the permission of a parent or guardian to use the BFV website. BFV will not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from anyone under the age of 18.