Meet the team
Connect with me
Work hard at work worth doing. This is what drives Daniel Park in every aspect of his life. At Berman Fink Van Horn, Daniel demonstrates this in everything he does. A Principal at BFV, Daniel assists companies in all aspects of business disputes, working with employers on matters from competition-related issues involving employee restrictive covenants and trade secret theft to discrimination claims and matters involving contracts.
While Daniel seeks to find ways for business owners to take preventative measures to grow their business, he is prepared to litigate to protect the clients’ business interests. He has experience representing employers in a wide variety of industries in both state and federal court.
Daniel is a graduate of Boston University School of Law and received his Bachelor of Arts from Boston College (cum laude). Outside of the office, Daniel enjoys fishing, reading, collecting first edition books and spending time with his family (and two dogs). He is also conversational in Korean.
- Georgia (2010)
- Northern District of Georgia
- B.A., Boston College, Cum Laude, 2007
- J.D., Boston University School of Law, 2010
- The Georgia Asian Pacific American Bar Association
- Solo/Small Firm Committee (2019 – present)
- The Korean American Bar Association of Georgia
- Young Lawyers Committee (2019-present)
- Georgia Super Lawyers, 2022
- Georgia Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2019 – 2020
News & Insights
Restrictive Covenant Limits
Colorado Passes Law Drastically Limiting Noncompetes
Google vs. Oracle
U.S. Supreme Court Rules on Software Copyright Protection
Public Domain Day: Works Like the Great Gatsby Enter the Public Domain
Supreme Court Hears Landmark Copyright Case between Google and Oracle
Supreme Court Rules GA Cannot Claim Copyright Over its Annotated Code
COVID-19 and the ADA
EEOC Updates Covid-19 Q&A Section of Common Workplace Questions
- On December 4, 2020, Daniel participated on a BFV Virtual Roundtable to address employment, real estate, noncompete/unfair competition and mergers and acquisitions topics.
- Responding to an EEOC Charge, SHRM, the Society for Human Resource Management, August 16, 2019 (Membership required to click here to view.)
- Sexual Harassment Update: Uber’s Latest Controversy and the EEOC’s Renewed Focus on Workplace Harassment Policies and Training, Atlanta Bar Association Labor & Employment Bar Section Newsletter, Spring 2017
- No Punitive Damages under the GCSPA: What Employment Litigators should Know about the Georgia Supreme Court’s Recent Decision, Atlanta Bar Association Labor & Employment Bar Section Newsletter, Spring 2017
- Dunwoody Young Professionals Kiwanis Club