At Berman Fink Van Horn, we are business people who practice law. We understand first-hand what it's like to run a business while keeping an eye on the bottom line. We think big. We learn critical details about your business and bring practiced insight. We are skilled at creative problem solving and are extremely responsive. We take pride in positively impacting our client's business.
Berman Fink Van Horn attorneys provide general and detailed corporate counsel and advisory services to entrepreneurs, mature businesses and start-ups. Matters in which we advise clients include:
- Business Formation: Provide counsel to determine the most effective business entity to achieve a client's objectives, form the entity and provide all supportive agreements and documents.
- Regulatory Compliance: Advise on how to comply with regulatory requirements and statutes.
- Drafting Legal Documents: Create clear and effective documents to support operating decisions, including shareholder and operating agreements, buy-sell agreements, employment agreements, vendor contracts, real estate leases, franchise agreements, licensing agreements and agreements to protect intellectual property.
- Mergers and Acquisitions/Exit Strategies: Attorneys at Berman Fink Van Horn advise on exit strategies, including preparing and negotiating exit strategy documents. This includes nondisclosure agreements, asset sales and stock and membership unit sales. Berman Fink Van Horn is often engaged as deal counsel to assist another attorney with an exit transaction.
- Raising Capital: Provide legal support for investors and capital raising ventures
- Reorganization Support: Develop structure and draft documents for reorganizations, including tax-free reorganizations.
- Contract Negotiation and Employee Compensation: Advise clients and draft documents for various compensation plans, including deferred compensation, stock option plans and stock appreciation rights.
- License Issues: Counsel clients and prepare documents for technology and software license issues.
- Dispute Resolution: Assist clients in resolving internal and external disputes.
Learn more about our General Corporate and other legal services. Reach out to us now or call one of our business attorneys at 404-261-7711.