During this one hour webinar, BFV attorneys used the art of storytelling and conversation to share important lessons and address practical questions from employment, real estate, noncompete/unfair competition and mergers and acquisitions topics, including:
- What do I do when an employee is afraid to return to work due to COVID-19? (ADA/FMLA and other implications)
- What are the key employment issues we will face under the new administration?
- My commercial tenant isn’t paying rent – what are my options?
- What do I need to think about before I sign a lease for a commercial property?
- When someone leaves my company, what can I do to protect my business from unfair competition?
- Are noncompetes enforceable? Should I use them with my employees?
- What should I do now to protect the confidential and proprietary information that gives my business its competitive edge?
- When should a seller or buyer engage a lawyer to assist in a M&A transaction?
*BFV’s “Virtual Roundtable” is for informational purposes only and does not contain legal advice. Please do not act or refrain from acting based on anything you learn during the “Office Hours.” We are happy to talk with you after the presentation if you want legal advice.