Berman Fink Van Horn P.C. is proud to announce it has been recognized in the 2024 edition of Best Law Firms,® ranked by Best Lawyers,® as follows:
- Litigation – Construction (National, Tier 3)
- Commercial Litigation (Regional Tier 1, Atlanta)
- Litigation – Labor & Employment (Regional Tier 1, Atlanta)
- Employment Law – Management (Regional Tier 1, Atlanta)
- Litigation – Real Estate (Regional Tier 2, Atlanta)
- Litigation – Construction (Regional Tier 2, Atlanta)
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law (Regional Tier 3, Atlanta)
- Real Estate Law (Regional Tier 3, Atlanta)
- Arbitration (Regional Tier 3, Atlanta)
Firms included in the 2024 “Best Law Firms” list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.
Ranked firms, presented in three tiers, are listed on a national and metro-based scale. Receiving a tier designation represents an elite status, integrity and reputation that law firms earn among other leading firms and lawyers.
Earlier this year, the following attorneys were named to 2024 The Best Lawyers in America List:
- Jeffrey N. Berman (Mergers and Acquisitions Law)
- Benjamin I. Fink (Commercial Litigation; Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment; and Arbitration)
- Thomas E. Sowers (Mergers and Acquisitions Law)
- Charles H. Van Horn (Commercial Litigation; Consumer Protection Law; Litigation – Construction; Litigation – Real Estate; and Real Estate Law)
- Neal F. Weinrich (Commercial Litigation; Employment Law – Management; and Litigation – Labor and Employment)
- Kenneth N. Winkler (Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment)
In addition, Jeremy L. Kahn was recognized in Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch® for his work in Commercial Litigation; Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Plaintiffs; and Appellate Practice. Also, Benjamin I. Fink and Charles H. Van Horn received the prestigious “Lawyer of the Year” designation that is presented to a single lawyer in each practice area and geographic region.
# # #
Berman Fink Van Horn, a full-service law firm, is recognized as one of Atlanta’s “Best Places to Work.” BFV provides legal services in the areas of business and real estate litigation; noncompete & trade secrets; mergers & acquisitions; labor & employment; general corporate; and banking litigation & creditors’ rights. BFV assists a diverse group of clients from a variety of industries, including public companies, middle-market companies, family-owned businesses and entrepreneurial/start-up endeavors. Our attorneys take great pride in delivering a results-driven, high-quality experience based on knowledge, expertise and a personal touch unique to BFV. More information is available at bfvlaw.com.