Real estate transactions are often complex and time consuming. When a real estate dispute arises that requires negotiation, mediation or litigation, Berman Fink Van Horn attorneys offer experienced and skilled real estate litigation and dispute resolution services to a variety of professionals in the industry: brokers, agents, developers, builders, appraisers, lenders, buyers and sellers. We blend preventative advice and counseling with skilled advocacy.
Our attorneys offer real-world experience handling —and solving— real estate disputes. We are well versed in the latest trends and industry news, which we incorporate into our daily client work. Plus, we frequently conduct seminars for real estate clients and professionals in an effort to educate them on ways to avoid disputes, potential claims and other issues.
When disputes arise, we work aggressively to deliver the most beneficial solution to you. We do this through litigation, arbitration, mediation or other means. We are conscious of the fact that litigation is costly and does not always offer the best means to resolve a dispute; particularly in a fast moving industry like real estate.
Our significant real estate litigation experience covers a wide spectrum of legal issues, including:
- Bank Loans;
- Foreclosure and Related Litigation;
- Fraudulent Conveyance Claims;
- Title Insurance Claims;
- Professional Malpractice Complaints Against Real Estate Professionals;
- Counseling of Real Estate Professionals;
- Real Estate Contract Disputes;
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes;
- Construction Related Disputes;
- Mortgage Fraud Claims;
- Mortgage Fraud Counseling;
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (“RESPA”) Claims;
- Fair Housing Act Claims;
- Truth in Lending Act Claims;
- Land Use Disputes on Behalf of both Developers and Homeowners Associations;
- Fair Business Practice Act Claims;
- Civil RICO Claims.
Learn more about our Real Estate Litigation and other legal services. Reach out to us now or call one of our business attorneys at 404-261-7711