It is the collaborative and entrepreneurial environment that differentiates Berman Fink Van Horn from other law firms. With an exceptional reputation for highly responsive and personal service, finding creative business solutions is a cornerstone of the firm.
Located in the Buckhead community of Atlanta, Berman Fink Van Horn is a local law firm that provides a broad scope of business services and depth of expertise. Our name partners, Jeffrey Berman, Benjamin Fink and Charles Van Horn, have been in practice together since 1997. Our firm’s commitment to its culture has contributed to its growth and hard-earned reputation.
Our clients include individuals, businesses and business owners that range from start-ups to large, established entities and publicly traded companies. We assist clients in all phases of their operations and corporate life cycles, from formation to succession, including transactions, litigation and dispute resolution. Commercial real estate matters as well as non-compete/trade secret, employment, business and real estate-related litigation represent a significant area of practice for our firm. Our clients do business throughout Georgia and across the United States, as well as internationally.
Volunteering in the communities in which we live and work is an equally important part of our culture. We are committed to supporting and volunteering our time to dozens of community and professional organizations. Click here to see some of the organizations we are proud to support in the community.
Sustainability at Berman Fink Van Horn
Berman Fink Van Horn is committed to a sustainable future for our planet and is putting its values into action. Key examples include:
- We are a member of the Law Firm Sustainability Network. Through this organization, we share best practices, realize key performance indicators and foster knowledge-sharing and innovation.
- We have a dedicated Green Team to oversee our sustainability efforts, from firm-wide initiatives to the every day actions of attorneys and staff.
- We follow an electronic management/paperless business model to reduce paper consumption. This not only reduces waste but it also improves employee productivity by making documents conveniently available in digital format. For printing, two-sided printing is common practice.
- The firm and its employees actively recycle, both at work and at home.
- Firm personnel are encouraged regularly to separate recyclable products properly and make full use of available recycling, including paper, toner cartridges, cardboard, plastics, batteries and other materials. Our offices are equipped with automated switches to reduce electricity consumption when not in use.
- Our Buckhead office is located near MARTA, making it convenient for employees to commute via Atlanta’s public transit system.